Subject: [Leica] Kenyan Safari - now really big panos of the Wildebeest migration
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 21:17:02 +0200

The panos are amazing - the first one, even with the jeeps circling
the herd is worth as many WOWs as there frames ;-)

I forwarded it immadiately to Alice who has been there, and is
dreaming to go again.

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us, and for the comments which I
really enjoy.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 3 oct. 11 ? 13:28, H&ECummer a ?crit :