Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 05:46:51 +1000

There is no manual or visible activation or deactivation in Lightroom,
unlike with Photoshop. You will just need to fill in the serial number from
the copy that you have to make the new install permanent rather than a 30
day trial. The EULA (licence agreement) allows for a single computer used by
you and a second copy used by you( but not at the same time) on a second
machine.

When you download an update (3.5 has just been released) you are actually
downloading a complete install and by default it is put in its own folder
next to the earlier version (which is not uninstalled) either.

Cheers
Geoff

*That which does not kill us makes us really really ouchie!*
**