Subject: [Leica] Bilbao
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:46:04 +0200 (CEST)

Laredo : I haven't been there for a very long time ... first time was about
when this was shot ; a quiet and busy fishing village it was, and a
curiosity for me.

http://western-maniac.forum-pro.fr/t2522-le-colosse-de-rhodes-sergio-leone-1960

Last time was 1976 ... but I have fond memories of the place.
Things have changed a lot and fast in Spain so I bet the picturesque is now
dimmed by modern constructions and appartments blocks as only found in
Spain... (cf Nathan's photos).
The Ocean and the beaches were marvellous then.

Bien corrida-lement de Mutz
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 01/10/2011 03:03