Subject: [Leica] East Africa
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 02:08:59 +0200

Alastair,

What a nice pictures!, all are excelent, the elephants viewed large is
extraordinary, the water droping from his mouth...

Do you go to a workshop with John Sexton?, the Ansel Adams
assistant? !!! Wow, this will be great, wait for see your new pics

cheers
Lluis

El 01/10/2011, a las 1:33, afirkin at afirkin.com escribi?: