Subject: [Leica] New black and whites on my blog post
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:45:49 +0100

Nathan

Thanks for looking. I thought at first that the mono rendition was right,
but I now like the colour much more. They were originally shot with mono in
mind. One of the wonderful advantages of digital is that we get to choose
after we have shot the image, and to produce as many different versions as
we wish. At times this can lead to mental confusion because I am also a firm
believer in pre-visualisation, but in this case I will be the first to admit
maybe my pre-visualisation may well have been wrong. I am having the same
internal battle with a couple of other images taken on the same shoot, and
have yet to show them. Maybe I will when I have made the decision.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)