Subject: [Leica] Puts: X100 vw M9
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:23:28 +0200

He did not compare it against the X1 because he thinks the X1 is a dog not
worthy of the Leica name. If you read his review, it is very clear, if you
read between the lines.

One advantage of the X100 he neglects here is the very useful macro
capability. The viewfinder automatically converts to electronic when you
switch to macro mode, and parallax is totally eliminated.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain