Subject: [Leica] Ricoh GXR
From: alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the reply Mitch.

I looked at your link and also the thread on the l user forum that came up
when following your thread. The user base is small - not surprising - but
those who use the M module seem to like it a lot.

The M mount A-12 module sure looks like a viable alternative to a
used/demo M8. B&H does not have it yet, not sure if has officially been
released in the US yet.