Subject: [Leica] Photomechanic & Lightroom
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 06:56:06 -0700

Hi Gary,
I've not tried it, but perhaps if you use a "save with sidecar" option with
both, then both will be able to read the sidecar file (which I believe has
all the raw adjustments). However, I've also heard that adjustments with one
RAW engine cannot be read by another RAW engine; e.g., even with using the
sidecar file, LR cannot read my RAW adjustments done in Capture 1.
Keep us posted please as to what you discover.
Best,
Bob