Subject: [Leica] More from Lofoten Islands
From: marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:18:17 +0200

Hello Marc,
In the first group, I like light, is something melancholy you've captured
very
well.
In the second series funny thing happens to me.
If I am in a small format like the first, but in large format the latter
seems more complete.

The prints are simply magical sky.

According to Gerry,I am more than a little envious of your travel to such an
unusual location.
Thanks
Mariela