Subject: [Leica] Mother and daughter
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:19:11 +0200

Hi Ted mon ami,

Thank you very much for your comment and your help. I think is my
monitor, iMac has very billiant monitors, sometimes too much. I will
try a new version slightly lightened without affecting the real light
situation, it was quite dark and the backlight quite strong.

Well ... my daughter is very happy with these pictures, thanks, a
great for both

cheers
Lluis

El 22/09/2011, a las 0:06, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: