Subject: [Leica] Autumn 2002 on US 395
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:27:50 -0700

I enjoy both of these images Philippe, for quite different reasons.

I'm quite taken by Bokeh-Woogie. I think it's really quite wonderful. I
think I'd like to see it printed so I could stand and soak it in. Well done!!

The first image has a quite wonderful feel to it, one I associate with HDR
taken to an extreme. Normally I'm not thrilled with that, but the highlights
along the building above the brick wall, the luminous sky, and the sharply
delineated shapes make for a compelling composition.

Was this how you reacted to the subject when you made the photo? I'm
curious, because it has slipped away from pure photography and has, for this
observer, become something more or different.

Well done! I hope you keep "playing" because I think you are on to something
quite special.

Adam

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Autumn 2002 on US 395)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Autumn 2002 on US 395)