Subject: [Leica] Dear Nikon
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:53:34 +0000

You mean the one-shot stuff that went in a polaroid back? Never found it as
good as film in a DDS, seemed less flat and cost significantly more....

john

The end of pack film was the beginning of the end. I never got to use the
stuff. And my speed graphic was never that useable. I have the standard 127
mm 4.7 Kodak Ektar lens on it.  But the thing as always out of alignment
somehow. Hand held sheet film that's a dream.
For my baby Speed (medium format) I have the also I think standard 101mm
Graphex Optar lens.

My all time dream camera is the Linhof Master Technika 4x5 Rangefinder sheet
Film Camera.

--
Mark R.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Dear Nikon)