Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chemo....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:21:42 -0400

I think the photo is very moving, Barney.  I'm so sorry to hear about your
wife's illness.  I'm sure you have asked her what you can do to help support
her and bring attention to this awful disease.  Maybe just be with her.
 Maybe look for organizations to help.  I know in Charlotte there are
several organizations specifically for photographers to volunteer their time
and talent to help cancer patients - Flashes of Hope is one.  I know the
feeling of wanting to help and feeling helpless.  Look around for others who
have the same desire to help and work together.  I'd be glad to help any way
I can.

Best wishes,

Tina