Subject: [Leica] OT LR question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:48:11 +1000

Hi Ernie. I'm not aware of a Lightroom option to sort by file size. By File
type may possibly help, depending on what you are trying to do (separate JPG
from Raw for example).
 In Bridge you can use View>Sort>By Size. In Windows of course you can do
the same.

Cheers
Geoff

*That which does not kill us makes us really really ouchie!*
**