Subject: [Leica] Prism fun
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:33:54 -0400

I don't remember a prism alone, being very effective in making a
rainbow.  I remember it only refracting the beam of light according to
Snell's law.

You need light that isn't monochromatic, but I think the Pink Floyd
cover was pretty much an artist's conception.

You may get a simple rainbow display off the back side of a CD disk, if
the goal is to make a rainbow.

...Vick