Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Top
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:07:21 +0200

The Hexes (witches in German) were not the result of internal
reflection Jim - from memory they showed were there was a high
contrast and highlights - I also used to get these with the same lens,
and used to like them a lot, my taste :-) ...
Philipe, ahppy you can resume normal operation

Le 14 sept. 11 ? 21:21, Jim Nichols a ?crit :