Subject: [Leica] Fuji X100
From: bryanwi at bryanwi.com (Bryan Willman)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:20:03 -0700

Some.  My local dealer had one in stock.  (Well, 2)  Both of which were
gone in a couple of hours.

So presumably anyplace with any real volume sells out so fast, or goes
down their list of people waiting so fast, that their status will always
be "out of stock" when you check.

I don't know any more than anybody else about the places selling the
same camera marked up over MSRP.

I did get one, and so far it seems a very nice camera by the way.