Subject: [Leica] Sonar 2: Casual señoritas portraits
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:21:06 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

What can I say?, again a big thanks for this really kind comment,
obviously you are too modest, I'm sure if you was there you was shoot
some more "poignant", but this is true, the humans we are atttired
bythe mistery, I remember the great HCB picture of a man with big
moustache looking through a hole in the wall... Sonar is an event
destinated to young people basically, is electronic music (I don't
like this) but everybody is happy there and it is very rare that some
one protest if you focus to him, the se?oritas I've shot they have
realized (after the shot) I've take a picture and always it was an
smile..., what else elements do we need to do a pleasant picture?

Thank you mon amy, you made me the day ... or the night here

cheers
Lluis

El 13/09/2011, a las 0:15, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: