Subject: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) YAHOO! WELL SORT OF! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:53:11 -0400

The other way this thread could have gone though had they picked some guy
nobody ever heard of with a individual body of work enigmatic but of no
great regard we'd be saying "why not pick a great photographer like Steve
McCurry? Why would the guy have to use a Leica? Think of the broad picture".
His stuff appeared on my news feed yesterday as he was at Ground Zero when
it happened and he did some great work of the disaster as it unfolded. They
had a voiceover of him talking on a NYTimes thing as his pix went by.
--
Mark R.