Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Santa Monica
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:32:58 +0100

Enchantment Unlimited is a run away winner of all the photos I've seen on
the LUG this week. I reckon she's spotted your Leica, bulging wallet, dicky
heart tablets, and a wealthy future for her.....

A great shot!

Douglas
who doesn't drink Irish tea - no future in it. I think you'll find Indian
tea is better, but we do make rather fine Guinness here.