Subject: [Leica] Concert
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:04:40 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your comment, I'm glad you've liked it; yes
this is the story, even I think that nobody pays attention to the
singer, the guy beside him is doing something with his hands and the
other sleeping.... maybe too many "chupitos" (small cups).

Cheers
Lluis

El 05/09/2011, a las 23:30, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: