Subject: [Leica] IMG: New collection
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:24:11 +0200

Love them all these signs, hard to pick up a favourite indeed.
Perhaps Corn Dogs and Freedom fries sic ?

The night lights series is just my cup of tea as a Phuzzyllogics man ;-)
I haven't dared any for a long time, but your series rekindles the
fuzzy fire :-)

A great addition to your portfolio these are.

Thanks for selecting and posting them

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 31 ao?t 11 ? 19:36, Ric Carter a ?crit :