Subject: [Leica] PESO: Awaiting Customers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:00:28 -0500

A neighbor classmate of mine during high school had one of those with a
touring body, no top.  This was in the 1940s, just after WWII.  It was fun,
except that the brakes were weak, and so were the square keys that provided
the torque attachment to the rear wheels.  Brings back a lot of fond
memories.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA