Subject: [Leica] PESO: Shenandoah Thistle
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:28:09 -0700

I like the B&W better, but I'm a little torn because the closer crop reveals
that the depth of field can't register all of the foreground sharp which all
the sharp edges seems to call for - either that or a very tiny depth of
field so only a single aspect is sharp.

But that's my personal reaction which is quirky.

Still, it's  a keeper and thank you for sharing.

Adam