Subject: [Leica] Question on relative VF brightness....
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:45:58 -0700

Yep.  When you are use to the quality of R manual glass it is very hard to
give it up, even if it is inconvenient to use it.  Of course, if your
shooting style will really benefit from AF glass then it is not that hard to
make the switch.  But for my landscapes and macro work, it is worth the
inconvenience to keep the quality until my eyes dictate differently.

Aram