Subject: [Leica] Question on relative VF brightness....
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:40:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011  Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> wrote:

>Philippe,
 >You are one of a very small minority who actually went from MF to AF
>in that switch, and hence all the resultant adjustment problems.
>Cheers
>Jayanand
I often wish I had a digital version of an Olympus OM4 or Nikon F3 HP.  It
would have a bright optical screen that you can manually focus,  fewer
choices and menus to clog up the camera (I don't use burst mode, or
bracketing, for example), RAW as default, and only Manual and Aperture
Priority exposure modes (and be the size of the OM4).

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee