Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Canon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:15:43 -0400

Even If you did it at my screen size which is 800 x 1280 you put post it to
the Linhof Master Technique list and have shot it with your pocket point and
shoot and without the metadata none of them would know the difference.
I do think that's what makes it worth it to have some prints made.
You get to see how your doing and not get lazy. As in super cropping a
photo.

--
Mark R.