Subject: [Leica] IMG: Agamemnon and Menelaus
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:55:29 +0200

Such a fine piece of art: beautifully crafted, light, transportable,
and resistant to time; what else could we wish for in our trouble times?

Photo: Excellent renditon, and much appreciated documentation John.
Thank you.

Any more to come?
:-)

Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe

Le 22 ao?t 11 ? 23:46, John Nebel a ?crit :