Subject: [Leica] Apple 1984 Superbowl commercial
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:54:15 +0200

Actually, it is some of the greatest TV ever made, period. I remember
watching that ad. In fact, Superbowl is the one occasion to NOT use the ad
breaks to go to the toilet or fetch another beer since the action in ads
will often be more interesting that the football.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

On Aug 21, 2011, at 10:40 PM, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> In case any of you have forgotten, here is the 1984 Apple Superbowl
> commercial. It is regarded amongst advertizing mavens as the best TV
> commercial ever made.
> That is until Leica  comes out with a sub $1000 M9.
> Larry Z

Replies: Reply from chris at (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Apple 1984 Superbowl commercial)