Subject: [Leica] Leica finances
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:06:11 -0400

Don't German workers get very generous vacations, sick pay, etc. as well? I
still have a hard time believing that Greek civil servants earn more than
German government employees. Greece is a poor country and has a lot of
corruption in government. Germany is a rich country with an honest
government. Its not surprising that Germany's government is more efficient.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook