Subject: [Leica] Friday flower Ken
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:30:03 -0500

Here is another one straight from the camera (OK, I burned the upper
corners a tiny bit).   You perhaps may have had one of those "what was I
thinking moments".  In this case it may extend to taking the photo in
the first place!  In my defense, the light around here has been so bad
for so long I'm a little desperate.  Time to pack up for New Mexico as
soon as all the kids are back in school.  I appreciate the critique - it
is a great feature of the LUG.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/V2.jpg.html

Ken