Subject: [Leica] Leica finances
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:45:45 -0700

Unless it's incremental changes, e.g. some stuff (viewfnder etc.) from the
M9T, firmware tweaks, I don't think we will see an M10 anytime soon.

For the Photokina, in different pieces they have said, although not
promised, that an interchangeable lens mirrorless camera that will take M
lens will probably be announced / released. It will probably be 1.3x or 1.5
crop though.

So a bit higher than the X1, but lower than the M9.

It's not a risky move and more than likely, if the price is right, a good
number will be bought as second body by PROs like Tina.