Subject: [Leica] Paris tips-sites to see?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:19:57 -0400

Ten or twenty years ago in Portland Oregon where I lived most my life I was
going into the Galleria up the stairs and coming down was the lady I watch
on the news every night.  In Portland a very famous face. But also a large
women  was also on these front stairs and kind of bumped into me and tried
to pick  my pocket. I prevented her from doing that. The News lady witnessed
the whole incident! But I didn't make it on the news that night. She was not
a reporter anyway she just sat at the table and read the news. Its hard to
pick my pockets. I'm very self aware (paranoid) and have very fast reflexes.
--
Mark R.