Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:22:26 -0500

Robert,

 From the viewpoint of preserving photos for an amateur like myself, the
disk storage does sound like a long shot after I'm dead, or after I keep
driving with the turn signal on.   For a continuing enterprise, it is
probably OK.  It better be - we have spent a small fortune going
"paperless".  I can't believe the costs.  You could buy a warehouse full
of yellow pads for what just one of those storage area networks costs,
and we need several.   Fortunately, I like to print my stuff anyway.

Ken