Subject: [Leica] Stupid LR Question-Not Stupid at all
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:09:06 +0000

Nathan,

Have a look at my Winnsboro, Texas LUG Gallery. The doubled images are print
files straight from Lightroom. I make a suitable paper size and place two
images per page. The spacing and border can be customized/eliminated to
taste. Good luck!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backroads/winnsboro/>

Wayne

Message: 49