Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store graveyard
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:16:14 -0400

Its like the FBI most wanted list of famous camera store rip offs finally in
the end blocked from selling gray market in Pop photography and also I think
shutterbug which is way they went thank god under and we don't hear about
them any more. In the 70's and 80s it was the back of pop and modern
photography.  You had to be very careful who you did business with becuae
the magazines then didn't care.
I'd put a (good riddance!) on a few more of them then just one.
--
Mark R.