Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:46:48 -0400

Lithium is the metal element found once in Seven Up. They put it in the
seven up when it first came out.
You like it. It likes you.
The myth of cocaine in coke is really not a myth. It was really in there.
And lithium in the 7up. What they put in dr pepper I don't even want to
know.
In towns near creeks with lots of lithium in the water fewer people killed
themselves or went otherwise bananas. So they put in in 7 up and then the
shrinks started giving it out to their patients.
I like the fact that it is an element. Not even a compound.
A light weight powdery metal.
But you have to have cast iron kidneys to be on the stuff.
--
Mark R.