Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000 long reply IMGs
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:01:26 -0500 (CDT)

Alastair,

Shame on you for not taking the R9DMR.  ;)

The D7000 does a really nice job, but the D3s really shines at the higher
iso's and of course it is FF.  Your bird shots are really nice.  I would
love to have the D3s, but not available here these days due to the tsunami,
and used ones seem to go very fast when they do show up.  I will look for
the new D800 if it shows up later this month.  Or the Sony A900/850 also
shows much promise, and are more easily obtained right now.

Gene