Subject: [Leica] Shoot first, focus later
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

Lytro is a startup venture in the Bay Area. An acquaintance, Christopher
Michel,
is an investor and is currently traveling with one of their prototypes. The
other camera he's taking (and only other camera) is his M9 and .95 Nocti.
Chris takes nice photographs (an understatement in my opinion)

http://www.christophermichel.com/

Ted, check out his U-2 flight photos; reminded me a bit of your jet flight,
only
he had to wear a bit more gear! ;-)

Best,
Bob