Subject: [Leica] Portfolio: Call of the Ocean PDF
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 14:19:28 -0700

Hi Ken, thank you for your kind words.

All the newer Baryta paper are great. I like the Harman/Hahnemuhle
Gloss Baryta the best because on the HP Z3100, it does not have a
bronzing issue, whereas I get them with the Ilford Fibre Gold. I heard
good things about the new Canson Baryta,so I may try that too, as the
Harman Baryta does have optical brightener.

YMMV.