Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 00:12:27 -0500

I just got a little Pentax X-r to use with my 40 ltd lens. ISO 12800,
1/6000th pretty nice viewfinder.

It can shoot DNG Raw, and an astonishing cool feature; when you are shooting
only jpegs, and you see one you like,  you can press a button and retrieve
the raw info and save it!

Cool little camera, about $600.    The Pentax DA Limited Primes are really
fine build and shooting lenses.

--
Regards,

Sonny