Subject: [Leica] Noctilux versions
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:33:38 -0400

As far as I understand, the optical formula is identical between the
two, so, no difference in performance regarding the optical transmission.

Maybe the internal flare blocking is different between the two.

Maybe there were improvements in the optical coatings.

While the coating and flare suppression might provide minor
improvements, I would think the major factor for the performance is the
optical formula, which is unchanged.

....Vick