Subject: [Leica] Atlanta?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:09:50 -0400

On Aug 11, 2011, at 2:08 AM, Richard Man wrote:

>  am debating whether to go to the Portfolio Review in Atlanta  Oct 1st. The
> cost of flight is not too bad.
>
> If I go, I will spend an extra day photographing. Any must see areas?

Yes, IMHO.  I'm now in Sevierville, Tennessee, having spent the day
yesterday driving through the "heart" of the Smokies, up U.S. Route 441,
over Newfound Gap, here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfound_Gap

Getting ready to download two CF cards and an SD card, chock full of goodies.

But, back to Atlanta:

Definitely see the High Museum. a real gem.

And, if you get to the show, look up Judith Pishnery, who should be there.
Before I left GA, I took a one-on-one tutorial with her on Lightroom.  Great!

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com
kennybod at mac.com