Subject: [Leica] Images from Golden Trout Workshop
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:37:15 -0700

The best way to be sure you get notice of when to register for next
summer's workshop is to send your street address to
goldentroutworkshops at gmail.com and ask to be on the mailing list of
the photo workshop.  We don't accept registrations before the
brochure/registration form is mailed to this list.  I will also
probably post on this and the B&W Digital Print forum when the
brochures are mailed.  We do also post a PDF brochure/registration
form on the website.  So, it can be downloaded and mailed even faster.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Images from Golden Trout Workshop)