Subject: [Leica] Need advice on scanning
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:41:47 +0200

Karen, I can only second the advice given by Jim and Ric. I use an Epson
V700 flatbed for this kind of photos with very good results.

You can see some examples here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/My-fathers-pictures/

I would never send such irreplaceable prints out to anyone.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain