Subject: [Leica] M9-SDHC Compatibility Issues
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:28:46 -0700

I started this ... so let me add some advice form a EE point of view......

If you are doing something, and not having problems, keep doing whatever it
is you are doing.

If you are doing something and ARE having problems, do something different.

Seems like my EE degree is paying off......

BTW, if your memory card costs even $10, and it has a lifetime guarantee,
the first time you get a glitch, return it to the manufacturer and get a new
card.  Why take a chance?

I am amazed at the sheer number of Pros on the Forum that used "problem"
cards more than once, expecting a different result.....

Frank Filippone, who actually studied this stuff in school.....
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] M9-SDHC Compatibility Issues)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M9-SDHC Compatibility Issues)