Subject: [Leica] (PESO) a couple from today
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 18:38:46 -0500

John,

I really like that image.  If it was mine, I would punch the contrast
(in Silver Efex "amplify blacks" 100%) and clone out what appears as a
white rectangle in the upper left-hand side.  Here is a "selenium" :)
tone in PS hue/saturation layer that might, or might not, work for web.
Can't help with the Seagull part, though I have been having good results
with Harman FB and Hahnemuehle Glossy Fine Art using the ImagePrint gray
profiles (no toning).

Hue, 293
Saturation, 3
Lightness, 0