Subject: [Leica] peeling paint inspiration
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 19:44:21 -0500

Well, you can only carry so much stuff around, plus I was too tired to
move the tripod and back up.  I did have a 210 - maybe use that and
crop.  Too bad they never got that zoom thing worked out for the view
cameras.  The 270 is great.  It is a true short-focus (telephoto) for LF
cameras, and extremely sharp.  Except now the shutter is off so I have
to find someone to work on it.  Along with a Cosina 75mm that I managed
to drop.

Ken