Subject: [Leica] M9 Upgrades
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:53:44 -0700

Well, one thing about Leica, regardless what kind of Special Editions, or
Upgrades etc. they produce: they don't force anyone to buy them :-)

So I will continue to be happy with my $15 giotta screen protector, my $0.02
cent worth of gaffer tape (to cover the logo) and my $0.30 cents worth of
bumpers for hand grip.

Other people may trade up, and other people may be happy with their IIIF :-)