Subject: [Leica] PESO: Kimberton Fair Princess
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:49:23 -0400

I don't think he's making fun. She's a perfect archetype of fair royalty in
my experience. Pretty, (not perfect), home-town wholesomeness in appearance.
Just who you want to represent the ideals of county fairs. (Not saying I
agree with all that, but that's the message I always got from the whole
thing.)

Somehow, her purse hanging adds the perfect touch.

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"It is much easier for good to deal with evil than it is for good to deal
with stupidity." - unknown